To make more sense out of this - the line looks like this:
- My father
- My grandmother - Mary Eugina McDonald (1922 - 1998)
- My great grandfather - Loraine Anthony McDonald (1897 - 1967)
- My 2nd great grandfather - Robert Alphonsus McDonald (1869 - 1959)
- My 3rd great grandmother - Anna Haggerty (1845 - 1927)
- My 4th great grandmother - Rebecca M. Easly (~1801 - 1881)
- My 5th great grandfather - Andrew Easly (1762 - ??)
- My 6th great grandfather - Blasius Easly
The oldest known member of the family Blasius Easly arrived in the Port of Philadelphia September 9, 1751 aboard the ship Patience. The ship sailed from England to Philadelphia which was a British colony.
Blasius married Mary Magdelan Rooker. There are eight children that have been documented in various historical records.
- Mary Easly b. 1752
- Barbara Easly
- Christina Easly
- Casper Easly b. 1760
- Andrew Easly b. 1762 (my ancestor)
- Ferdinand Easly b. 1768
- Magdalen Easly
- Rebecca Easly
A very detailed history about the Easly family was prepared by J. F. Easly. The write up includes very specific details and references to many court records. The records document both land, wills and other proceedings. The original author did future generations an amazing service as this research was done before the internet and the search engines that are available today. If you are interested in research - it is highly recommended to read this work.
To view the research by J. F. Easly