Sunday, June 26, 2016

Edward C. Selker Formal Portrait

A formal portrait of Edward C. Selker, Sr., the son of Joseph William Selker and Frances Philomena Guth. Edward was born March 28, 1894 in Clarion, Clarion County, Pennsylvania.

When my cousin Leopold first shared this portrait he indicated the man was a son of Joseph William Selker and Frances Philomena Guth. Recently I connected with a new cousin who is a granddaughter of Edward C. Selker. She was able to identify the man in the portrait below as her Grandfather.
Michelle M. Murosky: The Selker Collection &emdash; Edward C. Selker Sr.
Edward C. Selker
This portrait is shared with permission. The original portrait are in the care of Leopold George Selker my 2nd cousin 1x. He is a descendant of Leopold George Selker, Sr. the oldest son of Joseph William Selker and Frances Philomena Guth. From the Leopold George Selker Collection. Photographer Unknown. Editing and digital restoration by Michelle M. Murosky.

Joseph William Selker and Frances Philomena Guth are my 2nd great grandparents. Edward C. Selker, Sr. is my 2nd great uncle. His sister Frances Philomena Selker is my great grandmother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment